A numberplate, C.C. & CO PTY 1, from a standard gauge 0-6-0T built by Yorkshire Engine Co, Works No 428, in 1888 and originally fitted to Southern Coal Co No 1 in Wollongong, New South Wales. It later moved to Corrimal north of Wollongong and by 1937 was Corrimal Coal & Coke Proprietary Ltd No 1, the plate showing evidence of the name change. It was scrapped in 1964. Steel with Brass letters.