ABOUT G.W.RAILWAYANA MEMORABILIA AUCTIONEERS
G.W.Railwayana Auctions Ltd are a privately owned limited company formed in 1995 based Worcestershire in the heart of England
Through focusing previous business experience, IT & Communication skills and in-depth knowledge of the wider aspects of the railway collecting arena, we rapidly became world-wide leading specialist auctioneers of transport related memorabilia. We formed the Limited company in 2008 having previously traded as an LLP.
We have worked closely with the following railway companies and charities: Railway Children, Great Western Railway, HSBC leasing, Freightliner Group, Chiltern Railways, The A1 Steam Locomotive Trust and North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
Why list your railway memorabilia with us?
GW Railwayana are proud to have been serving both buyers and sellers for 23 years, we have always been at the forefront of technology and innovation and our mission statement is to remain so.
We take a hands on approach from collecting your item, catalogue production, web design & selling your item. We maintain quality control of all of these aspects in house.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS OWNER & AUCTIONEER/VALUER, SIMON TURNER
Simon spent over 30 years in B2B technical sales, rating customer service as number one priority. This ethos is followed throughout GW Railwayana Auctions and is reflected in the company Mission Statement.
He is also a consultant for Millers Antique guides.
His interests, besides railways, is restoring a& riding Suzuki and Ducati motorcyles which have been featured 3 times in Practical Sportbikes magazine
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY
G.W.Railwayana Auctions is a privately owned Limited Company formed in 1995 as a joint venture by two enthusiastic collectors of Railwayana. Through focusing on business experience, IT & Communication skills and in-depth knowledge of the wider aspects of the railway collecting arena, the company rapidly became world-wide leading specialist auctioneers of transport related memorabilia.
- 1995 First sale
- 1997 First Railwayana auction house to launch on the Web
- 2000 First Railwayana auction house to offer computerised invoicing.
- 2014 GW Railwayana Launch on the-saleroom.com becoming the first and only specialist Railwayana Auction house to offer real time live Bidding.
- 2014 New Html 5 Website launches with database driven catalogue pages and a fresh new Logo and look.
- 2015 Move from two to three annual sales.
- 2015 Launch Social media pages
- 2016 Tony and Karen retire from the business and Simon and Clare take full control.
- 2016 Fully integrated office system purchased including auctioneers live link on sale days.
- 2016 Payments to vendors reduced from 30 days to a maximum of 14 days.
- 2016 Viewing area at auction venue extended.
- 2017 Launch Google Business reviews to enable Total Transparency