G.W.Railwayana AUCTIONS NOTICES
Specialist UK Railwayana Live Online Auctioneers
- For all enquiries including descriptions, bidding and results - contact Simon:01386 760109 or email
- Weekdays between 9.0am to 7.0pm and Weekends 10.0am to 1.0pm
- Telephone Enquiries can only be made up to 3 pm on the Thursday preceding the auction.
- Auction bidders are required to post the form in the catalogue or submit the Commission bidding form
- Note that simultaneous telephone bidding is accepted only on items with an estimated value of £500 or above.
- Telephone Bid Bookings must be confirmed before 8pm on the Thursday preceding the auction.
- Full Auction results are published on our website on the evening after the sale.
GWRA do not provide postage, packing or shipping services
Successful buyers may collect lots in person, or arrange third party couriers or postage.
We recommend you contact 'Mailboxes etc', Worcester branch for this who will collect from our premises and pack and ship on your behalf. T: 01905 732830 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
GWRA will not accept responsibility for any breakages whilst items are in transit.
Our thanks go to the following that assisted with research, Mark Jepson (Whistles), Alan Whincup & Andy Meeks (Modern Traction) Ian Castledine, David Cousins & Henry Noon (Worksplates) Paul Tilley (Shedplates), Stuart Searle (Advertising Signs), Nicholas Oddy (Roadsigns)
Registered Company No 6519877 VAT No 928151032