G.W.Railwayana AUCTIONS NOTICES
Specialist UK Railwayana Live & Online Auctioneer
- For all enquiries including descriptions, bidding and results - contact Simon:01386 760109 or email
- Weekdays between 9.0am to 7.0pm and Weekends 10.0am to 1.0pm
- Telephone Enquiries / Bids on auction items can only be made up to 3 pm on the Friday preceding the auction.
- Auction bidders are required to post the form in the catalogue or submit the Commision bidding form
- Note that simultaneous telephone bidding is accepted only on items with an estimated value of £500 or above.
- Telephone Bid Bookings must be confirmed before 8pm on the Thursday preceding the auction.
- Full Auction results are published on our website on the evening after the sale.
GWRA do not provide postage, packing or shipping services
Successful buyers may collect lots in person, or arrange third party couriers or postage.
We recommend you contact 'Mailboxes etc', Worcester branch for this who will collect from our premises and pack and ship on your behalf. T: 01905 732830 E: email@example.com
GWRA will not accept responsibility for any breakages whilst items are in transit.
Our staff will be only too pleased to help anyone with any disability. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have difficulty with any aspect of the auction.
Unsolicted 'touting' for business & trading in the auction venue car park.
Unsolicited ‘touting’ for business is totally unacceptable, unethical and can be distressing for our customers, anyone reported to us for actions of this nature including handing out of leaflet’s will be excluded from attending any future GWRA auctions. Additionally, you are asked not to set out any kind of trading stall whatsoever or trade from car boots, within the confines of the school, including the car parks, hired by GWRA. If you wish to Trade at GWRA, please do so within the law and request an inside Stall.
Strictly no bags or large coats are allowed in the viewing area. Please don't take offence if challenged.
The school has a no smoking policy. If you must smoke, please do so outside and respect the cleanliness of the school surrounds
Our thanks go to the following that assisted with research, Richard Strange and the HSBT Project (Locomotive history), Mark Jepson (Whistles), Alan Whincup (Modern Traction) Ian Castledine (Worksplates)
Registered Company No 6519877 VAT No 928151032