The Specialists in All Steam and Diesel Railwayana

0

WE AUCTION LOCOMOTIVE NAMEPLATES & WORKSPLATES, STATION TOTEM SIGNS, POSTERS & ADVERTISING SIGNS PLUS MUCH MORE....

Totem, BR(W) PYLE, F/F. Ex GWR station opened by the South Wales Railway in 1850. Relocated in 1876 and amalgamated with the former Llynvi and Ogmore Railway station of 1865, which served the branch lines to Tondu and Porthcawl. Closed in 1964. A new station opened further west in 1994. Some mottling from the sea environment but a scarce totem nevertheless.

Category: 
Auction: November 2010 , Lot: 270
Sold for: £340
Totem, BR(W) PYLE, F/F. Ex GWR Station Opened By