Nameplate KING HENRY IV. Ex GWR Collet 4-6-0 King Class Locomotive number 6020 built Swindon May 1930, Alfloc water treatment fitted 1954 and double chimney fitted in February 1956. Shedded at Plymouth Laira in 1948 and withdrawn from 84A Wolverhampton Stafford Road in July 1962, scrapped the following year at Cox & Danks Oldbury. In lightly cleaned condition, the rear of the plate is stamped R Lot 267 No 20 indicating this is the right hand plate. The cabside numberplate 6020 is the following lot.