The Specialists in All Steam and Diesel Railwayana

0

WE AUCTION LOCOMOTIVE NAMEPLATES & WORKSPLATES, STATION TOTEM SIGNS, POSTERS & ADVERTISING SIGNS PLUS MUCH MORE....

Nameplate EARL OF DUNRAVEN ex GWR Collett Castle 4-6-0 5044 and GWR Collett Dukedog 4-4-0 9001. 5044 was originally named Beverston Castle when built at Swindon in 1936 but these were removed and replaced with the Earl plate from the Dukedog in September 1937. Allocated to Old Oak Common, Swindon, Neath (Court Sart) and 88A Cardiff Canton from where it was withdrawn in April 1962. Scrapped later the same year at Swindon Works. Face restored.

Category:  Nameplates Steam
Auction: November 2019 , Lot: 50
Nameplate EARL OF DUNRAVEN Ex GWR Collett Castle

Similar Items in November 2019 Auction