Nameplate DITCHEAT MANOR ex Collett GWR/BR-W Manor 4-6-0 built at Swindon in 1950 and numbered 7821. Allocations included Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Tyseley, Newton Abbot, Croes Newydd, Machynlleth, Oxley and withdrawn from 84G Shrewsbury in October 1965. Named after a manor house near Shepton Mallet, the loco after being withdrawn was saved from Barry Scrapyard and restored. It is now owned by the West Somerset Railway Association. In nicely cleaned condition and stamped L7821 in the back indicating this was the left hand plate.