Nameplate and badge KENLEY ex SR Bulleid Battle Of Britain 4-6-2 built at Brighton in 1947 and initially numbered 21C168 then 34068 in 1948. Allocated to Ramsgate, Stewarts Lane and lastly 72B Salisbury from where it was withdrawn in December 1963. Scrapped the following year at Eastleigh Works. The nameplate has been face restored and the badge, which was known to have been also carried by sister locomotive Sir Trafford Leigh Mallory, has been lightly cleaned. Named after RAF Kenley which was one of the three main fighter stations during The Battle Of Britain. A superb set.