The Specialists in All Steam and Diesel Railwayana

0

WE AUCTION LOCOMOTIVE NAMEPLATES & WORKSPLATES, STATION TOTEM SIGNS, POSTERS & ADVERTISING SIGNS PLUS MUCH MORE....

Diesel nameplate SAINT BLAISE CHURCH 1445-1995 ex BR Class 37 built by English Electric in 1963 and originally numbered D6869. Renumbered 37169 in 1973 and 37674 in 1986. Named at St Blazey Depot by Uny Bowers, son of Reverend Malcolm Bowers Vicar of Saint Blaise Church, in December 1995. Nameplates were removed in January 2005. Rectangular cast aluminium measuring 73in x 13.5in and is in as removed condition.

Category:  Nameplates Diesel
Auction: March 2019 , Lot: 175
Sold for: £2,100
Diesel Nameplate SAINT BLAISE CHURCH 1445-1995 Ex

Similar Items in March 2019 Auction